[Blgspops] RLMF Scholarship form available at BPO website

Ginny Waples waplesv at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 12:55:20 CST 2015

Fellow Poppers,
I have created a page at the BPO Website that includes background information about our Myles White Memorial Scholarship and a link to the scholarship application.Please look at the page and let me know if I have made any errors.
If you know a student who might benefit from the scholarship, you can refer them to our website for all the information they need.Also, you might know a music teacher who could use this information for his/her students.
The website is easily found by googlling "Billings Pops Orchestra."
Here is a direct link to the new page:Scholarship--Red Lodge Music Festival

|   |
| Scholarship--Red Lodge Music FestivalThe Billings Pops Orchestra offers a scholarship of up to $250 to assist with a student's tuition to the Red Lodge Music Festival. The BPO's scholarship was established 2014 in memory of Myles White... |
|  |
| View on billingspops.weebly.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Ginny WaplesWebmaster