[Blgspops] Lost and found and other things

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 16 21:11:33 CST 2015

Greetings everyone!

 I want to thank all who brought chicken to the potluck - you know who
you are! :-D We were
 ALL laughing by the time the final box-o-chicken arrived. Such a
large number of bird pieces!

 :-D

 Anyway, the meeting went well, and I'll post a summary sometime this
weekend.

 I did find a pair of black gloves - there are identifying marks -
left on a table as I was locking up. I'll bring them with me to next
Thursday's rehearsal. If you think they might be yours and want them
back sooner, contact me privately at my email [ shauna at bresnan dot
net ] or call me. My phone number is on our web page at billingspops
dot weebly dot com.

 The music that was handed out for sight-reading was a lot of fun, but
we sure hope more people show up, as the brass, woodwind and
percussion sections were sorely lacking. As always, if you know anyone
who might want to join, now would be a great time to get them to come
and try, when we are all working on fresh music and can learn
together.

 See everyone Thursday!

 Jacquie Ziegler
 President