[Blgspops] Welcome and some reminders

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Mar 1 11:32:11 CST 2015

Welcome to everyone!
Just a general reminder that we have both a website and a FaceBook
page:
http://billingspops.weebly.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/groups/281746588517610/#
Ginny, our web person, does a fabulous job of keeping things updated
and refreshed. She has added the Scholarship info to the website as a
separate page. Please look that over, and don't forget to share it
with any music teachers out there you might know!
We'll be performing on April 10 (That's a Friday) at 7 pm at the
Senior Citizens Center - 360 N 23rd St - for the Sons of Norway. More
details to come as we get closer to that date.
For Maundy Thursday, which is April 2, we can't use our regular
rehearsal space, as the Church is utilizing it that night. There are a
couple of different Senior Living residences that have asked us to
perform, so John will be contacting them to see who would like us to
come and play at that time. We'll likely not do our entire concert,
but certainly some of the shorter pieces will go over well.
I'm working on the concert info and flyer. By the end of March I
should have a completed list of people so I'll be wanting to
double-check name spellings before getting that printed off before our
April 30 concert. If I have it completed in time, we could have a
flyer for both the April 2 and April 10 performances. We'll see.
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for how we might improve
attendance or attract more players, please let us all know!
See everyone Thursday night!

Jacquie ZieglerPresident