[Blgspops] Myles White photo added to Website with RL Music Festival Scholarship info

Ginny Waples waplesv at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 15:53:55 CST 2015

For those of you who did not know Myles White, after whom our Red Lodge Music Festival Scholarship is named...
I found a photo of Myles to add to the top of the Scholarship page of the Billings Pops Orchestra website.You can see it at this page:
http://billingspops.weebly.com/scholarship--red-lodge-music-festival.html

The photo is cropped from a photo that Stan took of the whole orchestra after our Spring 2006 concert.You can see the whole photo on the BPO Facebook page.
Ginny Waples