[Blgspops] Saturday performance info

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Tue May 26 18:01:17 CDT 2015

   Hello everyone!

 John sent me today, asking me to spread the word. Sounds like a good
time!

 This Saturday, at the Masonic Center, 1101 Broadwater (where we
played last year) Stephanie Davis will give an organ performance that
will blow your socks off.!!   Come see the show at 2 PM, down stairs
in the Masonic Center.    There will be games to name the song in the
first few notes, prizes for the music and lots and lots of fun.   The
show is based on Movie themes.  You WILL enjoy an afternoon of great
memorable movie music with a free will offering.   Saturday, May 30th
2 PM Masonic Center  1101 Broadwater, Billings.     John Baber
252-0081   PS.  Also have Shrine Vidalia  Onions to sell.... 10
Lbs. for $13.00  (Hint Hint)