[Blgspops] Fwd: Moss Mansion SpringFest Entertainment

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed May 27 10:17:49 CDT 2015

Hello everyone!

 Just in time for summer planning, I got this message this morning.
I had major dental surgery on
 May 4, as many of you already know. I can't even think about playing
flute until late August, but if
 anyone else is interested in entertaining at the Moss for an hour or
so, please contact Debbie
 Court directly! I've let her know that she might get a contact
message and why I can't help out
 this summer.

 I'm doing really well - I can even eat cheeseburgers! - but flute
playing will have to wait until I get
 a set of lower dentures made and fitted. First appointment for that
process is June 11.

 Jacquie
 President
 (and toothless wonder)