[Blgspops] Fwd: Moss Mansion SpringFest Entertainment

Laurie Hornung lahornung at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 21:17:39 CDT 2015

I am out of town that day,so will not be able to help.  Sorry, Laurie Hornung

From: shauna at bresnan.net
To: blgspops at lists.gallowglass.org
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 09:17:49 -0600
Subject: [Blgspops] Fwd: Moss Mansion SpringFest Entertainment

Hello everyone!

    Just in time for summer planning, I got this message this morning.
    I had major dental surgery on

    May 4, as many of you already know. I can't even think about playing
    flute until late August, but if

    anyone else is interested in entertaining at the Moss for an hour or
    so, please contact Debbie

    Court directly! I've let her know that she might get a contact
    message and why I can't help out

    this summer.

    I'm doing really well - I can even eat cheeseburgers! - but flute
    playing will have to wait until I get

    a set of lower dentures made and fitted. First appointment for that
    process is June 11.

    Jacquie

    President

    (and toothless wonder)