[Blgspops] Schedule reminders

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Nov 7 12:42:36 CST 2015

Hello everyone!

 First, NO REHEARSAL on November 12. Practice amongst yourselves -
sections might want to get together.

 Second, Performance at Highgate Manor, 2351 Solomon, on November 19.
Baton down at 7 - this is a performance not a rehearsal, so please
plan your travel times accordingly! The performance area is in the
basement (we've played here before) and is a rather tight defined
space. Make sure to give yourself enough room to play but we'll be
putting bags and cases off to one side or in another area.

 Here is the playlist for Highgate. I'll have printouts available as
well, but having your music in order would be good!

	Billings Pops Orchestra playlist for Highgate Manor performance,
November 19, 2015

	Christmas Classics, arranged by John O’Reilly

	Gavotte by Arcangelo Corelli, arranged by Bob Phillips

	Christmas Comes Again . . . in About Three Minutes, arranged by Mark
Weston

	The Abduction from the Seraglio (Overture) by W.A. Mozart, arranged
by Richard Meyer

	Around the World at Christmas Time, arranged by Bruce Chase

	Christmas Sing-A-Long, arranged by Bob Cerulli

	We Wish You a Merry Christmas, arranged by Carol Critelli

	Radetzky March by Johann Strauss, Sr, arranged by Merle J Isaac

	This is likely to be the same playlist for our performance in
December at West Park Village.

	Jacquie Ziegler

	President