[Blgspops] More scheduling

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Nov 7 12:43:10 CST 2015

So, to recap and continue:

 Nov 12 - NO REHEARSAL
 Nov 19 - performance at Highgate Manor - start playing at 7 pm
 Nov 26 - Thanksgiving. NO REHEARSAL

 Dec 3 - Rehearsal at St Luke's.
 Dec 10 - performance at West Park Village, starting at 7 pm. Similar
playlist to Highgate.
 Dec 11 - Dress Rehearsal for concert at Alberta Bair Theater. Start
at 7 pm.
     Once John finalizes the program I'll post the order of music.

 Dec 13 - Voices of Christmas concert at Alberta Bair Theater. Concert
starts at 3 pm, we'll need to be there at least by 1:30 pm.

 No word yet on any after-concert party from the Shrine Chanters.
Updates coming, I am sure.

 That's all for now! Enjoy your time off this month, but don't forget
to work on the Armed Forces medley and the Shrine songs- I Believe and
I'm Proud to be a Shriner - as we'll be playing those at the concert
but not for the other performances.

 Jacquie Ziegler
 President