[Blgspops] Calendar of rehearsals & events updated on BPO web page

Ginny Waples waplesv at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 09:55:20 CDT 2015

Fellow Poppers,I have updated the Billings Pops Orchestra website to include the additions and changes to the orchestra schedule that Jacquie provided in her email.
You can view the calendar page of the website with this link:http://billingspops.weebly.com/calendar.html

or simply google "Billings Pops Orchestra"
Ginny WaplesWebmaster