[Blgspops] Schedule updateaddress

Julia Kehoe julia at northernplains.org
Thu Oct 29 18:32:51 CDT 2015

Hi all -

This is Julia, the violist. Is there anyone on the south side who could
take me to rehearsal tonight? If I don't hear from anyone, since this is
late notice, I'll just ride my bike. Jacquie, I probably won't be able to
leave as early as you normally do today, so if anyone else can swing by and
grab me, let me know.

My address is 3514 3rd Ave S.

Thanks,
Julia

--

*Julia Kehoe*

Organizing Assistant - Jesuit Volunteer

Northern Plains Resource Council

220 South 27th Street, Suite A
Billings, MT 59101
Phone: 406.248.1154  x120
Fax:  406.248.2110
julia at northernplains.org <svein at northernplains.org>

www.northernplains.org

www.facebook.com/northernplainsresourcecouncil
<https://www.facebook.com/northernplainsresourcecouncil?sk=wall>

Northern Plains Resource Council is a grassroots conservation and family
agriculture group. We organize Montana citizens to protect our water
quality, family farms and ranches, and unique quality of life. *If you
aren't a member, you should join
<https://www.northernplains.org/take-action/donate/>!*