[Blgspops] Concert order

Julie Methot j.methot at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 20:27:49 CST 2016

Good evening,I spoke with John Baber today, and this was the conclusion:
Concert order for West Park:Suite of Carols (Hark the Herald Angels, etc ending with Jingle Bells)North Rim Ensemble (probably 3 pieces)Quintessentials (probably 3 pieces)Christmas WaltzWe Wish You a Merry Christmas (Carol's Arrangement)

Now, for the January 19 concert, we have:A Cheerful EarfulAura LeeChopstix
1812 ThemesAshokan Farewell
Go West
*break* and drawing for one of three: Rock & Roll Classics, Beach Boys or Pretty Woman (winner's choice)Eine Kleine NachtmusikWhat's Up at the Symphonyand closing with Stars and Stripes Forever

We've also been invited to play for the leadership of the National Model T club; they'll be considering Billings for a convention in the near future. This dinner is April First, 2017.

Spring concert (Water Music and other water/lake/river themed music) follows that!

See you Thursday! Remember 6:30 arrival, please.

Julie Methot