[Blgspops] Resending info on concert order

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 4 10:10:00 CST 2016

	For some reason I don't think this message went out correctly (it
disappeared from my personal email inbox but is in the archives for
the list itself).

	Just in case, I'm resending what Julie M sent last night:

	Good evening, I spoke with John Baber today, and this was the
conclusion:

	Concert order for West Park:

	Suite of Carols (Hark the Herald Angels, etc ending with Jingle
Bells)

	North Rim Ensemble (probably 3 pieces)

	Quintessentials (probably 3 pieces)

	Christmas Waltz

	We Wish You a Merry Christmas (Carol's Arrangement)

	Now, for the January 19 concert, we have: A Cheerful Earful

	Aura Lee

	Chopstix

	1812 Themes

	Ashokan Farewell

	Go West

	*break* and drawing for one of three: Rock & Roll Classics, Beach
Boys or Pretty Woman (winner's choice)

	Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

	What's Up at the Symphony

	and closing with Stars and Stripes Forever

	We've also been invited to play for the leadership of the National
Model T club; they'll be considering Billings for a convention in the
near future. This dinner is April First, 2017.

	Spring concert (Water Music and other water/lake/river themed music)
follows that!

	See you Thursday! Remember 6:30 arrival, please.

	Julie Methot
 I'll be back in Billings Monday afternoon/evening (depending on the
airlines and the weather!) I'll be in touch with both Julie M and John
after I get settled from the trip.

 See everyone on Thursday!

 Jacquie