[Blgspops] Schedule update

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 28 17:21:37 CST 2016

	Greetings of the season to everyone!

	I only heard from a few people, but the consensus was that the idea
of a concert on Jan 19 is not a good one.

	SO

	We will start rehearsals again on Jan 19 at the church, with the goal
of working up our music selection for the April 1 'dinner and dance'
set we are booked for. After that we can think about something else in
May or June.

	One thing that we should start working on in earnest is the Water
Music. The summer run-throughs were good, but limited in numbers.

	As a reminder, more than half of our current members have only been
with us a year or two, so even though it seems like we are playing
'old' music for those of us who have been with orchestra for longer,
the newer members don't have that feeling. We have over 100 pieces of
music in our library, so we have a wide selection of pieces available
without buying anything new.

	Any questions, please ask here or privately of myself or John!

	Jacquie

	President