[Blgspops] Spring schedule, so far

Ginny Waples waplesv at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 29 15:44:01 CST 2016

I have updated the BPO website to include the May 19th performance date.
Billings Pops Orchestra

|   |
| Billings Pops OrchestraThursday, February 4th, 2016, 7:00 p .m.:  Weekly rehearsals resume at St. Luke's Episcopal Church, downtown. Thursday, March 24th:  No rehearsal. Thursday, May ... |
|  |
| View on billingspops.weebly.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Ginny WaplesWebmaster