[Blgspops] Schedule change information

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Nov 27 20:26:24 CST 2016

	Greetings everyone from Baltimore!

 So, I got a voicemail from John AND text messages and a phone call
from Julie Solberg.

	Apparently, the Madrigal dinner is on Dec 1 this year, not the second
week of December like we thought. So, no rehearsal next week.

	Per John, practice on your own. We'll do the Christmas music and the
pieces that Randy has been working on for the West Park Village
performance on Dec 8.

	I told Julie that I had the words to the big sing-along set, and I
can get copies made before Dec 8 so that we can hand those out to the
residents. They do enjoy singing along with us!

	Anyone have any questions or additional info, just 'reply all' or
'reply list' to this message and pass on that information. Especially
helpful would be a written out list of pieces by name, preferably in
the order we'll try and play them.

	Jacquie

	President