[Blgspops] Concert info, update

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Oct 17 21:15:52 CDT 2016

	So, we are having a concert.

	November 10 (Thursday) at the church where we rehearse.

	Start at 7 pm

	This WILL be a fundraiser, so we are going to be selling tickets.
Pricing, as agreed upon at the business meeting in September:

	Adults $5

	Under 18 $3

	Under 6 free

	Each concert ticket gets one raffle ticket. More tickets can be
bought for $1 a ticket, or 7 for $5 or 15 for $10.

 I Think that is the price structure we voted on - please correct me
if I am wrong so I can make sure our advertising is correct!

	I'll have an advertising write-up on Thursday if people want copies
for work/church/any media outlets they might think would be
interested, so I want to be sure that I have ALL the info correct!

	Our program is 'An American Journey', celebrating America and
honoring active duty and veterans of all services.

	IF you are interested in helping me with the tickets thing - I will
likely need some help in design - let me know on Thursday!

	See everyone soon! Pass the word to your stand partners, strings, and
anyone who has been not showing up that we are just four weeks away -
three rehearsals and then we perform!

	Jacquie Ziegler

	President