[Blgspops] Hold The Presses!

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Oct 20 23:50:00 CDT 2016

	Okay, maybe a bit dramatic.

	Executive decision (by me and John, suggested by others) is that we
will NOT be doing a concert on November 10. We have WAY too much to
work on.

	New concert date (which still fits in with our theme) is January 19,
2017. This is a Thursday, still, and the night before the inauguration
of the new president.

	We will be doing a revised concert order - there are a couple of
pieces we are dropping because we don't have the instrumentation to
make them sound good - shortly. We will still be doing the raffle for
music and gift baskets, but this gives us much more time to work on
everything.

	Jacquie Ziegler

	President