[Blgspops] Fall schedule

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Sep 18 10:15:19 CDT 2016

	So, the current schedule looks like this:

	Weekly rehearsals on Thursdays up until our concert. This is going to
be November 10, since it was decided to have an Americana/Veteran's
Appreciation theme for this fall and November 11 is Veteran's Day.

	This means we can then have one rehearsal on Nov 17 to work up our
Christmas music selections to put into our concert list - take out a
few pieces so it won't be too long - before taking a one week break
for Thanksgiving.

	Then we will be planning on two assisted living/nursing home
performances (actual places still to be booked) for the first two
Thursdays in December before taking our holiday break until the middle
of January.

	Hope to see lots of old and new faces next week! Please invite
everyone you know to join us!

	Jacquie

	President