[Blgspops] New members and old music

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Sep 18 10:15:37 CDT 2016

	Greetings everyone!

 A warm welcome to our new members, who are now on this mailing list!

	If you have copies of Shaker Melody (Appalachian Spring) by Aaron
Copeland in your old music, please bring them with you this coming
Thursday.

	Also, if anyone has any ideas of additions to the music we have
already for our performance in November, please let myself and John
know! Through this list or privately, either is fine.

	I'll continue to have copies of our music with me at rehearsals. If
you know of someone who might be coming who will need copies, let me
know so I can make them before hand - it makes it easier!

	As always, we can always use more of all instruments, but especially
woodwind and brass and percussion. Invite everyone you know!

	Jacquie
 President