[Blgspops] Rehearsal this week - reminder

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Sep 20 18:45:30 CDT 2016

	Hello everyone!

	So, I pulled some more music to make copies of for this week's
rehearsal. It's a mix of different things, but all are part of our
Americana theme. I even found the Shaker Melody piece!

	The one piece of new music that was back-ordered has now been
shipped, and it is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday. If I can get
it copied in time, we'll have 'God Bless America' to work on, as well!

	If you have any of the following pieces, please bring them this week:

	Irving Berlin's America

	Aura Lee

	Largo from the New World Symphony

	The Eagles on Tour

	My America

	Arkansas Traveler (Old Time Fiddler's Breakdown)

	I'll have copies of all these available on Thursday, too!

 See everyone then!

 Jacquie

	President

	PS John will be conducting this week!