[Blgspops] End of year business

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Dec 15 14:59:18 CST 2017

	Greetings everyone!

 So, I survived my trip and now we need to wrap up things for the year
and look forward to 2018.

	I just removed John from the member list (temporarily) so he won't
see messages for a few days. :-)

	This is because we usually are better at organizing an end-of-year
present for John, but Julie S and I both got a bit overwhelmed this
year.

	SO, if anyone wants to contribute to a New Year's gift to John,
please send any monetary contribution you feel comfortable with to:

	Julie Solberg

	1820 Barrett Road

	Billings, MTÂ 59105

	She'll pull together whatever she gets by the end of the year and
then we can present it to him at our first rehearsal for 2018, which
is January 11 - the second Thursday of the month.

	We do have a performance for the Head Start kids and families on
January 25 - the last Thursday of the month - at their new center (the
former Holy Rosary Church) at 6:30 pm. That building is at the corner
of 5th St West and Custer Avenue. We'll have any other details at the
Jan 11 rehearsal. Same music we have been playing, minus the christmas
pieces. We hope to have some loaned and used instruments for the kids
to touch and play with, so be ready to demonstrate your instrument for
the kids. HUGE learning opportunity for them.

	Any other questions, please ask here or privately to me or Julie S!

 Jacquie