[Blgspops] John's end of year surprise

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 24 10:00:03 CST 2017

So, John is back in town and I'll be adding him back to the mailing
list after I send out this message.
If you want to contribute to a gift for John, mail whatever you are
comfortable with to
Julie Solberg1820 Barrett RoadBillings, MT 59105
by the end of the year and she'll consolidate it into a gift card we
can give himwhen we start rehearsals back up on Jan 11.
If you want to contact her privately, her email is not working - email
me privately so I can provide you with her phone number.
MY email is
shauna at bresnan.net

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm this holiday weekend! Enjoy the
snow and the holiday!
Jacquie