[Blgspops] Rehearsal tomorrow night - final call

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Jun 28 18:40:40 CDT 2017

	Hello everyone!

 I am back from my trip and mostly in one piece.

	Our String Bass player has done some wonderful artwork that I will be
bringing to the church for people to look at. It is planned to be the
basis of a poster that we can get printed up and put out at music
stores and the music departments of local schools (middle, high and
college).

	I'll also be taking final note of who has said they can and cannot
attend Don's party on August 5. If we don't have enough to make a good
sound (and right now we DON'T) I'm going to make the executive
decision to say 'not going to be able to do it' for the full
orchestra. We might be able to manage an ensemble-style participation,
however. and we can talk about that also.

	See everyone who can make it tomorrow night!

	Jacquie

	President