[Blgspops] May 25th concert - clothing and other final notes

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Tue May 23 09:55:52 CDT 2017

	So, now that I am back home from my weekend trip, final update on
what to wear and timing.

	Black bottoms and white top with a splash of color if you want. Lets
look 'sharp', as Cathy put it.

	I'll be finishing up the program today and will send it out for a
look-see before I take it to the printer.

	PLEASE if you can come between 5:30 and 6:00 to help set up chairs
and the bake sale, do try and come in that early. Try to be at the
church by 6. Use the guild room next to the kitchen for putting your
instrument together, leaving cases and jackets and etc there. John
wants us all to gather there and then all come onto the stage all at
once just before the concert starts. We can close the curtain so the
audience is not looking at a stage full of empty chairs, once we get
them set for playing.

	Cathy had a sign-up sheet for the bake sale and wants everyone to
please bring their items packaged in advance for sale as much as
possible. I'll be visiting with her tonight and if she has any other
requests will put them out later.

	Jacquie Ziegler

	President/Flute