[Blgspops] Rehearsal change for this coming week only

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Sep 24 09:56:07 CDT 2017

	So, for those who weren't at rehearsal last week:

	The church hall where we normally rehearse is not available to us
this week. They are getting a new floor - including the stage! - and
also new, lighter, tables and chairs.

	I am waiting on word for our alternative rehearsal site, which would
be the basement of the First Congregational Church, on the corner of
3rd Ave N and N 27th St. We have used this room in the past - in fact
it is where we first started up the group over a decade ago!

	Once I know if we can use that room, I'll send out a message. PLEASE
pass the word to folks if you can that we won't be at St Luke's this
week. The doors will be locked and no one will be allowed on the floor
all week.

	Several people have told me already that they will be missing this
week's rehearsal so it will be a light one in any case.

	Jacquie Ziegler

	President/Flute