[Blgspops] REHEARSAL MOVE THIS WEEK ONLY

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Sep 26 19:28:53 CDT 2017

	We will rehearse at First Congregational Church, North West corner of
3rd Ave N and N 27th St, in the basement.

	THIS THURSDAY ONLY. PLEASE pass the word to folks in your section if
you can.

	Julie Solberg will have the church front door open between 6:30 and
6:45 for everyone to come in. The church has an elevator for those
with large instruments (or mobility issues, like me) to use to get to
the basement.

	Randy will be our conductor for this rehearsal, along with Julie
Methot for Sorcerer's Apprentice.

	Jacquie Ziegler

	President/Flute

	[Yes, Elton, I'll have a sign on the door at St Luke's - already
printed even before you sent me the suggestion. :-) ]