[Blgspops] Music Committee this Thursday

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:34:49 CDT 2018

Hey, everyone!

Don't forget, if you want to help pick out what we are playing for the
upcoming season, the best way to do that is to come to John's house this
Thursday, August 30th, at 7 pm.

If you cannot make the meeting but want your voice heard, let myself or
John know what you might want to play (or not play!) or any ideas for a
theme that you might have. We can't make these decisions in a vacuum!

See folks on Thursday!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute

PS the potluck will be at John's the following Thursday - Sept 6 - which
will include our annual business meeting. If you want to have something
discussed at that meeting, let me know so I can put it on the agenda!