[Blgspops] Thursday Dec 6 - PLEASE READ ALSO

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 12:51:14 CST 2018

So, details of when and where:

Aspen View at 3075 Avenue C. Baton down at 6:30 pm, so please try and be
there around 6:00 pm for setup and tuning. Make sure to get your items
from John for the balloon pop before we get started - it'll save time
later on.

AFTER we play, we are getting a meal.

Dress- 'festive' tops and black bottoms. If you have something
'sparkly', all the better.

If you have trouble finding us that night, call either myself or John.

cell numbers

Jacquie - 406 794 7015

John - 406 698 6568

Again, we are NOT playing 'Battle Hymn of the Republic', we ARE playing
'Christmas Sing-A-Long' as the final piece, with audience participation.

See everyone Thursday!

Jacquie