[Blgspops] ADDENDUM on music

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:28:59 CST 2018

So, I goofed (Slightly).

Christmas Classics does not have repeats.

Christmas Sing-A-Long DOES, but we are NOT doing them - Second Endings
only. John only has the first verse of these songs for the audience to
join in.

Again, we are NOT doing 'Battle Hymn of the Republic'.

We start at 6:30 pm, so try and be there by 6:00 at Aspen View - 3075 Ave C.

We are getting a meal afterwards (no idea what it will be).

Everyone stay safe and warm! See you on Thursday!

Jacquie

President/Flute

PS if you have ANY questions, you can message me here or privately at
shauna.baroness at gmail.com or call me at home - 245 4537. I plan on being
home all weekend.