[Blgspops] One down, one to go!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 22:28:55 CST 2018

The concert yesterday went really well, I thought. The audience was
small but appreciative.

Next week, we'll be at West Park Village. Address is 2351 Solomon. It's
just North of the intersection of 24th and Grand, turn North on 24th St
and then turn right just after you cross the small irrigation ditch
bridge. Parking is around three sides of the building, you might have to
drive around a little bit.

Once you park, go into the main lobby and take the elevator down to the
lower level. We'll perform there. This will be a much larger audience.

Baton down at 7 pm, try and be at the building by 6:30 pm. Again, John
will hand out our balloons and pins before we start playing but we won't
blow them up until everyone in the audience is doing so.

Same music order, including having Randy play Taps towards the end, but
before we do the Christmas songs.

Second message coming!

Jacquie

President/Flute