[Blgspops] Holiday break and Jan schedule

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 22:33:52 CST 2018

After the performance next week, we'll be on break for a little bit.

However, unlike years past, we have a performance scheduled for the end
of January for the Head Start kids (3 and 4 year olds and their parents).

SO, we will need to work on the Carnival of the Animals and Pictures at
an Exhibition music that Julie M has been passing out the past few weeks.

Rehearsals are Jan 3, Jan 10 and Jan 17 with the performance on Jan 24
at the Terry Park building. Eckroth Music will be doing their full
'instrument petting zoo' this year, and have asked if a few folks from
orchestra can help with that. Details on time and such will be given out
in January.

After that we will be starting to work on our Spring concert, which will
be in late May this year. Date still uncertain, but we hope to have lots
of time to work on those pieces - some of which are not yet chosen. More
details on that will be given out after we do the Head Start performance.

See everyone next week!

Jacquie

President/Flute