[Blgspops] End of year recap and new year info

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:55:18 CST 2018

Hi everyone!

First, great job the past two weeks! Thanks again to everyone for
showing up and making people's days!

Second, we are on holiday break until Jan 3. We will have THREE
rehearsals before our Head Start performance on Jan 24th. The two pieces
we will be working on are Pictures at an Exhibition and Carnival of the
Animals. Everyone should have the music. If you don't please let Julie M
know - you can reach her through this list. She has done a Stellar job
of transcribing and transposing the parts so that we can all play these
two pieces.

Third, Anabel (Violin) was asked by her work to see if there was anyone
who could play on a Tuesday night - Jan 15 - from 5:30 to 6:30 at the
new Ave C apts (fourth floor - I hope there is an elevator!) for a
gathering. No idea for sure what sort of music will be requested, and no
clue if anyone besides myself and Anabel can participate. Please let us
know if you are available via this list! If I get more info, I'll put it
out.

Have a good holiday season and stay safe and warm!

Jacquie

President/Flute