[Blgspops] Thanksgiving and beyond

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:31:25 CST 2018

Greetings!

I'm still out of town, but online. I expect to be home tomorrow evening.

Reminder that we are NOT rehearsing this week and that next week we will
be rehearsing at John's house. I'll post another reminder along with
address and directions later on this week.

We are booked on Dec 6 for Aspen View and Dec 13 for West Park Village.
More details on times and address will also be after I get home.

Dress for both concerts was voted as 'festive' tops and black bottoms.

Talk at everyone soon!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute