[Blgspops] Thursday - change of place

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 21:40:44 CST 2018

Greetings everyone!

Now that the holiday season has started in earnest, here is our schedule:

Thursday, November 29 - final rehearsal of the season. CHANGE OF LOCATION:

 From our conductor, John Baber:

> I have reserved a room at the Shrine for next Thursday's rehearsal.
>    Go in the front of Al Bedoo"s Shrine Building's door, 1125 Broadwater,
> down the stairs, or elevator, and turn left.  It is the room on the left
> down the hall.

We should be there BY 7 pm, please so we can start rehearsing quickly.

The following two Thursdays we are booked at two different assisted
living centers.

Dec 6 is Aspen View, 3075 Avenue C. We should be there early - 6:30 pm
start, and they are going to feed us.

Dec 13 is West Park Village, 2351 Solomon Avenue. Start time 7:00 pm for
this one.

Dress for both performances is 'festive' tops and black bottoms.

I'll post the concert order in my next message.

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute