[Blgspops] Concert order for Dec performances

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 21:46:58 CST 2018

We'll start off with

God Bless America

followed by

A Cheerful Earful

Fanfare Rondeau

Battle Hymn of the Republic

Military Symphony

Overture to the Royal Fireworks Music

Christmas Classics

Christmas SIng-A-Long

John will have the following:

Service flags for vets to hold during God Bless America

Balloons for us to pop at the end of the Royal Fireworks overture

Words for the Christmas Sing-A-Long for the audience to join in.

Remember to bring your stands - and anyone with stand lights, that might
help. The Aspen View venue might not have good lighting. The West Park
Village area usually is well-lit.

See everyone this Thursday at the Shrine for 'dress rehearsal'. If I can
I'll have at least a draft of the program, including names of our
players. I'll also send that out here so that those who can't make
rehearsal can double-check me on spellings, etc.

Jacquie