[Blgspops] Concert date change - IMPORTANT

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:37:29 CDT 2018

Since we are having the 'not enough people showing up in the right
positions' problem, and we have some new folks joining us also, John and
I decided that we needed to move the date of our fall/winter concert.

Discussion last Thursday led us to the Dec 6 and 13th. We can either do
one at the church and one at one of the assisted living centers -
Highgate was mentioned, but there are others we have performed at in the
past - or we can do two centers. Primarily we need to see which
facilities would like us to perform and when - any one who can help us
with scheduling, please speak up!

This means we'll have more time to figure out exactly what we can play
and in what order - and we'll likely throw in a couple of Christmas
pieces to go with the December time frame.

Julie M. should have the pieces for the Jan 24 Head Start performance
configured soon, so we can start working on those as well. They are not
hard pieces, but we will need a few practice sessions before Jan 24th!

Again, as always, if you know someone who would like to join us but
needs transportation assistance, let someone know! Carpooling is
definitely something that can happen in this group.

See everyone on Thursday!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute