[Blgspops] Facebook and web info

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:50:52 CDT 2018

So, with some new people in orchestra - here is the link to our group
page on FaceBook:

> https://www.facebook.com/groups/281746588517610/

Feel free to join!

We also have a page at

> https://www.facebook.com/blgspops/

that Patrick started as a way to reach more people, where we can
announce rehearsals and concerts and such.

Our website is

> https://billingspops.weebly.com/
and this is another way we have been trying to promote and inform folks.

See everyone next Thursday! Remember, we can always use more players -
Cello players, I'm looking at you! - and we are now hoping to do two
concerts at assisted living centers on Dec 6 and Dec 13. Details to follow.

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute