[Blgspops] music for this week

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 10:16:31 CDT 2019

Last Thursday John handed out Fanfare Rondeau and we'll be adding that
to our concert list. If you have a copy, since we played it last year,
please bring it this week.

I'm also going to suggest that two other pieces we have played recently
should be considered so that we have a long enough concert - La
Rejouissance and The Best of Bach. Please bring those if you have them -
John, please bring these this week, also!

To recap, current play list (in rough concert order, for now):

A Cheerful Earful

First Heart Throbs

Variations on a Theme by Handel

Amadeus!