[Blgspops] Gift info

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 10:25:51 CDT 2019

SO, I just unsubscribed John temporarily from this list.

We didn't gift him with anything at Christmas time, which is usually
when we have done so, and his birthday is past.

That leaves our May 23 concert as the best time to present him with a
thank-you card and a gift card to let him know how much we appreciate
his leadership.

Julie M - our treasurer - will be accepting donations until May 16.
Please only give what you feel you can - no minimum is being set! - and
she will put them all together (probably into a VISA gift card as that
is easy to obtain) and we can then present him with that and a card
signed by everyone before we do our concert at the library. Julie will
also be getting a card shortly for everyone to sign. We have done this
before, passing the card around under his nose and he has not seen it.
Just see Julie at rehearsals between now and May 16.

I'll be re-subscribing John to the list in a few minutes, after this
message goes out. Please respond to me privately at my gmail addy if you
have any questions!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute