[Blgspops] Spring concert ideas from John

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:00:29 CST 2019

Got this info from John tonight - he will be bringing these pieces
tomorrow night, but if you have any of them already, please try and
bring your copies.

> In looking over the music for a spring concert,  here is a list.
>
> Since we will be going to retirement residences  to perform, we want
> to do music that is of interest to them.  We can invite others to hear
> our performance but we’ll have a good audience to listen to us.
>
> Here are some to start with.
>
> 1.Variations on A Theme by Handel
>
>  2.What’s up at the Symphony
>
>  3.Go West
>
>  4.March of the Boyars
>
>  5.Cole Porter Salute.

It is still up in the air on dates for our Spring performance (or
performances, if we do some assisted living centers also). Bring your
ideas and calendars! See everyone tomorrow night!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute