[Blgspops] Sunday meeting CANCELLED

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:01:09 CST 2019

Having seen the weather forecast this evening, and talking with John,
CANCELLING the meeting at his house on Sunday.

INSTEAD, we'll have the discussion at the church on Thursday, Jan 31
(assuming the weather cooperates).

Everyone - think of your favorite song to play. Email me with that piece
- and John the teacher said to ask 'why?' as well, but that is optional!
- and John can bring a selection of music from that listing on Thursday.

I'll also have a few copies of our master library listing with me that
we can all sit and discuss from. MAYBE the following Sunday (Feb 3) -
for those of us who are NOT Super Bowl fanatics) - there could be a
meeting at John's to pull suggestions. For that, only a couple of people
would be needed, honestly.

Anyone have suggestions for DATES for when we want to play, bring your
calendar! Looking at late May or early June.

Remember, if we can we want to be able to re-use some of the pieces for
the late July Model T banquet performance.

SO, we'll talk about music and then play a bit this coming Thursday (or
the following one, on Feb 7, if Jan 31 turns into a bear).

See everyone then! Stay SAFE and WARM! Drive CAREFULLY!

Jacquie Ziegler

President/Flute