[Blgspops] Sunday meeting reminder

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:26:49 CST 2019

Music Committee meeting at John's - 1745 Ave C - on Sunday Jan 27th
around 4 pm (a bit after that to accommodate those who are traveling
and/or have to work).

We will be deciding when to play our Spring concert and what to play in
that concert. This is usually our fundraiser concert, as well, so that
will be discussed. We won't necessarily lock ourselves into anything for
the fundraiser just yet, but ideas are certainly welcome!

ANYONE who is interested in helping decide what we are playing (and
when) is more than welcome! ALL members of the orchestra are invited to
help with this important part of our season.

Hope to see folks this Sunday!

Jacquie