[Blgspops] Final reminders

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Sat May 18 19:54:43 CDT 2019

Concert dress - Black bottoms, colorful spring tops.

I'll be there at 6 so we can get chairs and tables set up and be ready
for our audience.

Baton down at 7 for the Brass Quintet. We'll be setting up our chairs
before hand, but we will be audience for the Quintet.

After they are done, while we are setting up, the first quilt will be
raffled off. This gives enough time for folks to buy tickets and some
baked goods before we start.

After Randy conducts the first two pieces, John will take over for the
rest of the concert.

After we are done playing, the second quilt will be raffled off and the
rest of the bake sale items will hopefully be sold.

As always, Thank You to everyone for a great Spring! We'll be meeting at
the church on July 11 and July 18 to get back in the groove before the
Model T banquet on July 20.

See everyone on Thursday!

Jacquie