[Blgspops] After Words

Jacquie Ziegler shauna.baroness at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:08:28 CDT 2019

So, thanks again to everyone for a great concert last night. I heard
lots of good words from the audience.

John asked me to pass on this info, too:

> The Vidalia Onions from the Shrine are now for sale.  Please let the
> orchestra know I have them in my garage now.
>
> Vidalia Georgia Onions.   Only $13.00 for 10 pounds.    A nice gift for BBQ
> Season now.
>
> My phone numbers are:
> H - 252-0081
> C. 698-6568
>
> Address:
> 1745 Ave C.   ( end of the block, west of West Park Plaza.)
>
> John Baber
See Everyone on July 11th at the Church, so we can have a couple of
rehearsals (July 11 and July 18) before our gig at the Saturday night
banquet on July 20 for the Model T convention.

Jacquie

President/Flute