[Ek_fiber] What's the vote? Was Re: Ek_fiber Digest, Vol 1, Issue 3

Sarah Fiedler sarah at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jun 20 00:28:53 CDT 2005

We should decide if, when you choose to reply to a post, your reply goes
back to the original poster or to the whole list.  It seems that the
default is to reply to the poster and to take special pains to reply to
the list.  Some people really like their reply to automagically go to
the list and they'll take care of narrowing it down if it's needed.

If we want the second version I have to make a change to the list software.

I wondered what people here, so far, wanted.