[Ek_fiber] Re: Ek_fiber Digest, Vol 1, Issue 5

Susan Saladini susan at susan-rae.com
Mon Jun 20 23:01:29 CDT 2005

I would love to get together at Southern Regional War Camp if that is the
same as the East Kingdom War Camp, but I have to teach a mundane knitting
class that Saturday and because it is right in the middle of the weekend, I
can't go.  I'm planning on going to Northern Regional War Camp the first
weekend in July.  Can we get together then?

Sof'ia

susan at susan-rae.com

www.susan-rae.com

  _____