[Ek_fiber] Southern Region War Camp vs. Northern Region War Camp

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Tue Jun 21 10:33:19 CDT 2005

I won't be able to go to the Northern Region War Camp.  I propose that
anyone who can get together at any event probably should so that prospective
guild members can find us and get information.  I'm thinking about this as
going under the same theory as "everyone is a chatelaine".

There's no class schedule posted for SRWC yet so I don't know when I'm
occupied.

Pax,
Sarah