[Ek_fiber] Announcement and Hi Griet

Lois Perry perrylj at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 23 10:24:29 CDT 2005

Hi again

I'm also for no formal organization and group projects and events are
good ideas as well, but I think we could include challenges as well. It
would be a great way to learn new things and develop knowledge already
known.  I belong to 3 or 4 guilds who all do group projects. These do
eat up your time and money.  Because of the distance of the guild we
need at least one thing that can be done on the computer - maybe a
research project of so kind. If we do project for the King and Queen, I
would prefer not to do them for Pennsic. That time of year is already
too busy.

Badge: Since we will be covering a wide area of interest it will
challenging to come up with a symbol that represents it all. A general
symbol of some sort.

When can we start to send out the announcement?

Branwen