[Ek_fiber] Announcement and Hi Griet

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Wed Jun 22 14:48:23 CDT 2005

Thanks for your input on the announcement text, AnneLiese. I will wait to
hear from some more people before sending it off.

You're right.  The message should filter down to the individual groups if we
ask people to forward it.  Sorry about the work thing but their loss is our
gain!  I am remembering how to change our company web site as it has become
important all of a sudden.

My personal opinion is that I wouldn't send anyone away for talking about a
topic that has to do with making yarn or string or making anything out of
yarn or string.  My interests lie in fiber prep (more wool than flax but I
had fun with my first strick), spinning, knitting, and dyeing.  Maybe when
we're actively discussing techniques or projects we can ask people to put
the methodology in the subject line so if it's felting yak hair and I'm not
interested I can skip it.  Oh, wait, I'd be interested in that...

I think that's three people (me included) who said "no formal organization".
I think we can go with that.  Any more opinions on that topic?

Once again I have to look busy!

Sarah